April 14, 2011

She likes pink... just not this kind!

My poor butterfly. This week kicked off with a majestic case of pink-eye for her, enough to have to reschedule the photo session (of course, that was the least of her troubles). 3x-day drops and the antibiotic seem to be doing their job and the eyes are recovering OK, but her skin is still rough - patchy, scratched, red, rashy. She's back on Allegra, and this time we're faithful about keeping up with it.

Sister, brother-in-law and my grandma (!) are here, and it's been so utterly great to have them... so much help with entertaining the kids. It's been great to leave Maya home; come back from work to hear about their fun stuff for the day, eat dinner all together... discover another thirty toys that were bought for Maya that day. I think I'm putting out the shiny Yard Sale Here - New Toys!!! sign as soon as visiting spoilers are gone and (about the same time) I realize I can't see my floors anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment